Boys & Girls Clubs are more than simply a place; for many young people we are a sanctuary that provides a safe, nurturing environment to learn and grow. It is the dedication and support of caring adults that allows for this enrichment, hope and opportunity.
As a leading youth services organization, we recognize that our excellence is largely achieved through talented and motivated staff. Our employees—whether they are full, part-time or seasonal—are integral to the success of the respective programs and the organization as a whole. Our staff are educators, coaches, performers, artists, mentors, community leaders, and ambassadors. As an organization, we are fortunate to enjoy the collegiality and expertise of a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated staff, and seek to recruit and hire only those individuals that will approximate these qualities and enhance the opportunities available to our members.
Current Job Openings
Full Time Positions
- STEM Specialist - Boettcher Boys & Girls Club
- Athletics Specialist - Suncor Boys & Girls Club
- Assistant Club Director - Cope Boys & Girls Club
- Education Specialist - Denver Broncos Boys & Girls Club
- Program Director - Boys & Girls Clubs Colorado
- Manager of Corporate Relations - Program Support Center
Part-Time & Seasonal Positions
- Youth Development Specialist - Force Boys & Girls Club
- Nutrition Specialist - Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver (Multiple SW Denver Locations)
- Reading Specialist - Boettcher Boys & Girls Club
- Reading Specialist - Cope Boys & Girls Club
Please note that BGCMD will never ask applicants to provide any personal information beyond a cover letter, resume and references prior to a job offer being made. Accordingly, please verify the job posting is legitimate by referring to this webpage. All openings will be listed on this webpage and will contain the specific application instructions and deadlines.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver is also a resource for students who are seeking internships. Learn more »