Investing in our team is an important priority.
That’s why we offer excellent benefits to take care of our employees.
- Health, vision, dental, ancillary benefits
- We pay 100% of employee-only health insurance premiums if enrolled in the Colorado Doctor’s Plan.
- We cover at least 70% of spouse, child and family health insurance premiums on the Colorado Doctor’s Plan.
- Monthly cost for employee-only vision is $2.91
- Monthly cost for employee-only dental is $15.89
- Annual employer health contributions greater than $4,300
- We cover 100% of ancillary benefits
- 10+ paid holidays, including your birthday and winter holiday break
- Competitive PTO (managers start with 160 hours)
- Paid parental leave
- PTO donation bank
- 401K Plan
- Roth 401k
- After the first year of employment: 100% employer match on the first 3%, 50% employer match on 4-6% deferral, and 4% employer match on contributions at or above 7%
At Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, we think connecting as a team and having FUN is serious business! All staff celebrations, volunteer events, and outings occur throughout the year.
We’ve got a great reputation in Metro Denver and are backed by a strong national brand. When you align your professional brand with ours, everyone wins.
Plus, our strong status and important mission mean we have an incredible network of partners, donors, and businesses from influential Denver-area philanthropists and primary employers to the Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies. Not only does our network help yours, it offers its own perks! Through our partnerships, we often have tickets to professional sports events and concerts that employees can utilize.
Benefit eligibility varies by benefit and type of employment.