Colorado Gives Day is only two weeks away! On December 9th this annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving will give you the opportunity to help support your local Boys & Girls Clubs in a big way.
To motivate donors to give on Colorado Gives Day, Community First Foundation and FirstBank partnered to create a $1 Million Incentive Fund. The incentive fund, proportionally increases the value of every dollar donated and is 300 percent larger than last year.
Now is the best time of the year to give where you live! 100% of your donation to Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver will help families who rely on their local Club’s support on a daily basis.
Here is how your generous donation can make an immediate and visible impact in the life of a kid:
- $35 buys 7 books for a Club
- $100 pays for football uniforms for 1 team
- $250 provides 6 hours of tutoring
- $500 sends a child to summer camp
- $1,000 provides a year of programs for 1 child
- $5,000 outfits a Club’s technology center
Choose to make an impact on your community, and help Denver’s youth stay on track. Here are several ways that you can contribute:
- Donate to BGCMD on December 9th (CO Gives Day)!
- Plan ahead and schedule your donation to Boys & Girls Clubs in advance!Your gift will process on Colorado Gives Day and will receive a boost from the $1 Million Incentive Fund. Click here to schedule your one-time gift in advance by selecting the “CO Gives Day” button.
- Create a personalized fundraising page where you can enlist all of the people you’re connected with to support Boys & Girls Clubs on Colorado Gives Day. All you need to do is loginto your existing ColoradoGives donor account or create an account. Then search for Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver, and click the “Fundraise” button to set up your page.
Please note that…
- All donations are eligible for a state income tax credit for more than 50% the amount of your cash gift through the Colorado Childcare Contribution Credit.