Champion in the Community
We are honored to have been named a Champion in the Community by the Denver Broncos.
Thanks to the Denver Broncos for being Champions in the Denver community, and for helping us inspire thousands of youth who rely on Boys & Girls Clubs.
- On August 28, 2003 the Denver Broncos opened the Denver Broncos Boys & Girls Club in northeast Denver.
- In 2008, the Denver Broncos Club expanded with the addition of the Darrent Williams Memorial Teen Center.
- For a minimum of 10 years, the Denver Broncos will fund the operating budget of the youth center, a $2.4 million investment.
- The Broncos have committed to integrating community programs and player visits to the Club’s operations as well as the other 13 Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver.
- The Club’s membership has swelled to capacity with more than 1,400 members and an average nightly attendance of more than 200 children.